NW Monitoring is committed to recruiting and retaining exceptional neurophysiologists, oversight neurologists, and administrative team members. Whether you are a recent college graduate or a professional with years of industry experience, we have a spot for you! Applicants should share our passion for extraordinary customer service and clinical excellence.
NW Monitoring is locally owned and operated with a democratic ownership structure. We encourage our team members to make decisions and invest in our company’s success. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401k options, 3 weeks PTO, health insurance, life insurance, continuing medical education (CME), and more.
NW Monitoring is an equal opportunity employer.
To inquire about careers or apply for a position, contact us today!
IOM Account Manager
2+ years Experience
- Covering mostly basic spine currently 2-3 days a week, call once a month
- Account maintenance and management of facilities in the Dallas area
- Establish and maintain relationships with our customer base
- Report to the CEO and COO, work with the technologists in your region to help develop and manage sales and relationships within hospitals
- Cultivate relationships with new facilities and physicians to increase business
- Coordinate the implementation of customer contracts within the appropriate departments through constant and timely communications.
- 2+ years experience intraoperative monitoring with proof of compentency
- Preferred Certification by ABRET i.e. CNIM, REEGT or REPT or will train to become board
- Account management and business development experience preferable
Gig Harbor, WA
Full-Time (40 hours per week), Full-Benefits, On-site Position
3 years experience (Preferred)
- NW Monitoring is a dynamic and growing intraoperative neuromonitoring practice located in Gig Harbor, WA, with clients all over the country. We are looking for an experienced Credentialing Specialist to join our team in our Gig Harbor/Olympia, WA office, who has strong time management and problem-solving skills, can work effectively independently, and displays professionalism and resourcefulness in the credentialing process.
- Complete and submit credentialing applications for a variety of practitioners across multiple states and facilities
- Communicate proactively with colleagues remotely and coordinate with local staff regularly on application progress and status
- Manage applications and followup on progress independently
- Knowledge of industry standards & guidelines
- Report preparation for management and clients as needed
- Act as a liaison for other departments with regard to credentialing questions and training
- High school diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in medical staff services, payer enrollment, payer credentialing, tech credentialing
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and be diligent and self-motivated
- Proficient in Echo database, and Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, etc, & Adobe
- Effective and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills & detail orientation
- Critical thinker capable of working collaboratively with the team
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Excellent typing/word processing skills; ability to work with database programs and multiple computer software applications
- Demonstrated command of good grammar and spelling; Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with physicians and hospital staff
- Experience in high paced environment with multiple interruptions and deadlines
- Ability to work well under stressful situations; makes sound judgment
- Self-directed; takes initiative in prioritizing and completing projects
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER
- Hire, train, and manage readers for IOM oversight coverage
- Assist with creating auditing and performance reviews for medical personnel to satisfy Join Commission standards
- Provide education to techs/readers regarding IOM procedures, documentation, and medical-legal issues
- Assist in quality control policies and procedures for sentinel and injury events
- Keep records, create letters of explanation and order testing as needed for vaccination requirements, injuries on the job/in OR for technicians
- Approve PTO, CME, and other equipment/supplies reimbursement needed for oversight personnel
- Act as liaison between readers and techs/administration for conflict resolution
- Provide oversight for cases in parent company and for outside clients