NW Monitoring is committed to recruiting and retaining exceptional neurophysiologists, oversight neurologists, and administrative team members. Whether you are a recent college graduate or a professional with years of industry experience, we have a spot for you! Applicants should share our passion for extraordinary customer service and clinical excellence.
NW Monitoring is locally owned and operated with a democratic ownership structure. We encourage our team members to make decisions and invest in our company’s success. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401k options, 3 weeks PTO, health insurance, life insurance, continuing medical education (CME), and more.
NW Monitoring is an equal opportunity employer.
To inquire about careers or apply for a position, contact us today!
IOM Technologist Trainee
R. EEG T or Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in science
The IOM Trainee Class of 2021 has been filled. Applicants will be contacted in late 2021 for positions available in the class of 2022
- EDUCATION: R. EEG T or Bachelor’s Degree with a focus in science
- EXPERIENCE: Six months or more experience working in a patient care environment
- SKILLS: Entry level PC and Microsoft Windows knowledge, ability to work well under pressure while communicating in real-time
- Training consist of classroom-based learning and clinical internship in Seattle/Tacoma, WA
- Training may last up to 1 year and is dependent on candidate meeting required competencies
- Trains under the direct technical supervision of a Neurophysiology Specialist
- Work alongside Anesthesiologists and Surgeons in operating rooms, as well as with remote Neurologist, to monitor brain and nerve signals
- Utilize Electromyography (EMG), Somatosensory-Evoked Potentials (SSEPs), and Electroencephalography (EEG), among other modalities to monitor the patient’s physiological integrity to reduce or avoid surgical complications
- Manage own equipment and day to day patient reporting
- Assist in case coverage across multiple facilities and regions, assist in weekend and holiday call
IOM Clinical Leader
5+ years Experience, CNIM Required
- Provide leadership and vision to the area by assisting the Executive staff with the development of long range and annual goals along with continual evaluation and reporting on progress of goals.
- Increases NW Monitoring’s effectiveness and efficiency engaging in recruitment, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
- Assists in case coverage 2-3 days a week or as needed depending on the clinical needs of the area
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- 5+ years of IONM experience, CNIM required
- Must be able to do craniotomy’s and most vascular cases
- Leadership experience preferred