NW Monitoring is committed to recruiting and retaining exceptional neurophysiologists, oversight neurologists, and administrative team members. Whether you are a recent college graduate or a professional with years of industry experience, we have a spot for you! Applicants should share our passion for extraordinary customer service and clinical excellence.
NW Monitoring is locally owned and operated with a democratic ownership structure. We encourage our team members to make decisions and invest in our company’s success. Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401k options, 3 weeks PTO, health insurance, life insurance, continuing medical education (CME), and more.
NW Monitoring is an equal opportunity employer.
To inquire about careers or apply for a position, contact us today!
2 years experience (Preferred)
- The Office Admin’s primary responsibility is to provide administrative support for the Executive Team.
- Proficiency in Office 365 Outlook, Word, and Excel in addition ability to learn specific corporate specific software
- Have or be able to obtain a Notary Public license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
1-2 years Experience with Basic Spine
- Learn advanced modalities (if applicable)
- Assist in the travel rotation and call schedule (if applicable)
- Assist in QA measures (remote supervision and peer reviews)